Berkshire Rack Roast of Pork
- 100% Registered Berkshire
- Pasture-raised, All-natural, Non-GMO Rack Roast of Pork
- NO nitrates, antibiotics, or added hormones
- Raised on our Small Family Farm
- Also known as Bone Loin Rack, Rack of Pork, or Pork Rib Roast
- Ships frozen.
- Available for pickup on the Farm.
Indulge in the superior quality and celebrated flavor of Berkshire Pork. Also known as Kurobuta, Berkshire Pork is preferred by chefs worldwide. Its quality rivals Kobe beef. Berkshire pork has a rich, deep pink color and is tender, juicy, and finely marbled. If you’re looking for the best tasting pork you’ve ever had, you’ve come to the right place.
Humanely raised on pasture and in the forest bordering the South Branch of the Patapsco Valley State Park. Our heritage breed pigs are raised on an all-natural diet consisting of local Non-GMO feed, pasture, foraged walnuts, and fruits and vegetables grown on our farm.