Berkshire Andouille Rope Sausage
- 100% Registered Berkshire
- Pasture-raised, All-natural, Non-GMO Berkshire Andouille Rope Sausage
- NO nitrates, antibiotics, or added hormones
- Raised on our Small Family Farm
- Ingredients:Berkshire Pork, Water, Sea Salt, Sugar, Spice Extractives, Paprika Extract
- Approximately 1 lb.
- Available for pickup on the Farm
Indulge in the superior quality and celebrated flavor of Berkshire Pork. Also known as Kurobuta, Berkshire Pork is preferred by chefs worldwide. Its quality rivals Kobe beef. Berkshire pork has a rich, deep pink color and is tender, juicy, and finely marbled. If you’re looking for the best tasting pork you’ve ever had, you’ve come to the right place.
Humanely raised on pasture and in the forest bordering the South Branch of the Patapsco Valley State Park. Our heritage breed pigs are raised on an all-natural diet consisting of local Non-GMO feed, pasture, foraged walnuts, and fruits and vegetables grown on our farm.